Over on the FB page I've been speaking to this seriously lovely guy called Shaun. I've been speaking to him for a few days, he's a follower on the FB page and has joined here. Everything that I can find has checked out and he does generally want to make things better and brighter for people. I'm going to post this on the FB page tomorrow, but wanted you to see it first. Genuinely a lovely offer restoring faith in kindness and love...

Good morning from Spain, I think your page and forum are wonderful. Although no longer struggling with depression or anxiety myself, I do have a few decades worth of battling them...so I thought I'd reach out to see if we can help. My reason for writing is to see if we (my partner, Kuldeep, and I), can be of any help from down here in Andalusia where we’ve been living for over a decade now. Specifically, I’m talking about if you know of any groups who might benefit from having free use of our holiday home that we have right at the foot of La Sierra de Grazalema in El Bosque, an idyllic little town that’s still unmistakeably authentic Spain.

Weekend rentals cover the mortgage thus enabling us to offer it for free to groups who might be able to get some enjoyment from it as it seems such a waste to have it unoccupied Sunday-Friday most weeks.

https://belongfoundation.wordpress.com/

Have a look at our home page as it gives our motivation for offering the house, and there’s a page showing the house, too. For more photos showing the beauty of the area we have an Instagram page, Dog Rescue Holidays, as we’re also involved in rescuing strays as part of another project.

If you feel you might be able to take advantage of our offer please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

Shaun