Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back, sorry

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    You now have over 400 likes and one off those was from yours truly (actually a 'love like' ITMS) brilliant work Pen.
    The comments and likes on the FB site is mental!! There are over 700 likes and a few people have asked where they can buy them... It is getting embarrassing!

I cant recall the last time I saw a GP. I saw a pdoc back in November and the MH nurse before then. I have an appointment with her again in a few weeks (the earliest I could get)
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    Well done on getting so many cows made. You are always so busy with your studio and with the animals. I don't know how you find time to do everything.
    Mainly by not doing anything much apart from work . Sometimes my customers say "did you see .... on TV" The answer is almost always no... I dont have much time to watch TV!! Thank god for catch up and being able to record programmes or I would never see any TV! I only caught up on something I recorded Christmas Eve last night, its weird watching Christmas adverts at this time of your, I know I could skip past but I keep forgetting or if I do I go too far so I just let the roll by.

You are unbelievably talented so I’m not surprised you’ve got such a wonderful response. Which do you enjoy more - the classes or your own sculpting?

Is it worth booking a meds review with your GP?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    You are unbelievably talented so I’m not surprised you’ve got such a wonderful response. Which do you enjoy more - the classes or your own sculpting?

Is it worth booking a meds review with your GP?
    I think doing my own work comes out a little on top, but I do enjoy the classes as well, although at the moment most of the people who come know what they are doing and I sometimes feel a bit superfluous.
    My practice would not let me book a meds review with a GP it would have to be with the practice nurse and there is no point in that. The meeting with the MH nurse will be a sort of review, she actually has as much power as the GP's and can prescribe and refer as needed.

Fair enough
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Is there no way that you can try to get an earlier appointment with her as you aren't doing as well atm?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No, I will go with that. Shaking at the moment though. Last summer I was approached by another Scottish gift shop about my cows. I sent them a sample but heard nothing back. They have just emailed asking if they can buy 20 to start the season off. This shop is in a castle so gets more traffic than the other. It does mean I have to make about 50 in the next two weeks!

Well done!

When are you seeing the nurse?

This is brilliant for your business! Well done lovely. How are you feeling?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

This is brilliant for your business! Well done lovely. How are you feeling?