Hi, my names frankie

Dont know where to start really, my brother had severe anxiety where he wouldnt talk with family members and depression. I feel like im following how he acted, i can only talk with one of my family members without it getting weird and me wanting to just go to my room and run away. Each time i enter a room the conversation just stops, i can hear people having fun and laughing, right up until i enter the room, at that point it just gets awkward, my sister wont even Look at me some times. Even with my friends each time i enter the conversation it just stops... I mean i still enjoy spending time with them and hanging out but some times i feel people would like it if i just wasnt there, i know its al just in my head and people have it harder than me which i get told alot, but still i dont know what to do . I hide my ideas and thoughts because i dont want to inconvenience others, not the first time ive used a website to let out my thoughts but just want to see if anyone feels the same or has any advice on what to do.