Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Living nightmare- Trigger Warning

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Baphomet View Post
    I have told her repeatedly, landlord knows too. She gave me some money for the internet so that's something. It's healing okay but I haven't gone to physio appointments in months because no time. I don't know, I still love him and don't see that ever changing. I watch a range of things on Netflix but I'll try comedy see if it helps.
    Not really, it's a small uni, we don't really seem to have them. I signed up but never heard back from them so am not sure they exist. I'll try as I have 9 sessions I'm allowed, though it hasn't been helping so far
    If you don't go to physio then you won't get the help you need for your leg.
    Why are you so short on time?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    You really need to make time for YOU. Suzi is totally right in saying that you need the physio. Poor physical health a pain will affect your mental health and mood too.

Be persistent with your roommate. It's a relief that your landlord is aware of the situation because then at least he knows you are paying your way and that it's her who is in the wrong and not you. This should take some pressure off you, yeah?

I don't know much about romantic relationships, but I do know that if something isn't meant to be it's always better to find out sooner rather than letting things go on much further. I also know that time heals and getting over a relationship break up is a process, so do be kind to yourself.

Definitely try again with the societies! Do they have a number you could phone instead? Are any of your friends involved in different societies and clubs in and around university? Perhaps you could go along with them. If there isn't much going on within the university, how about at the local gym/leisure centre, library and town? Worth a look.

I would definitely utilise the sessions you've been allocated. When do they start? Off loading to a trained therapist might just be a bug help in itself.

Take care of yourself. I hope some of this helps.

Em xx

JustEM
    *A big help. I have no idea what a 'bug' help is but is sounds super! Haha!

Dark_Baphomet
    What do you mean

Dark_Baphomet
    I work 3 days and have uni 3 days a week, the last day is an open workshop day at uni and for uni work

Dark_Baphomet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra A Adams View Post
    I do have a cure but you wont like it and DWD will probably boot me off
    What do you mean

Ezra Adams - what do you mean that you have a cure?

Dark B - Sweetheart you need to prioritise your health lovely. You need to make the time - you might need to take an hour out of work to get to the drs, then do it.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Could you drop to working 2 days instead of 3? Everyone needs at least one day off. X

Dark_Baphomet
    One of my workplaces is saying I'll soon have to work 3 days instead of 2, so after uni one day as well, dunno how to do it or how to cut my hours down because I need to save money so I'm not worrying about that too.. catch 22 it seems

Dark_Baphomet
    I've got a hospital appointment Thursday at the same place so I'll book in then for a physio appointment. I made myself roast dinner if that counts as self care I try buying myself nice things and making myself nice food and having lomg showers but I just seem to feel the same regardless. I mean everything is better with tacos but when the tacos are gone I feel the same as I did before, I try to pick myself up and I keep falling back down the rabbit hole, everyone says it will take time but I'm not sure how much more time I can stand, my life seems to have been hell from the age of 7 and if I have a good point it doesn't last and seems like someone is just taunting me with the good times to give me false hope to go on and it feels like being tortured, like there is something in me that wants to hope but I think what I'm hoping for will just be the same, some game played by whoever is controlling my life to make me miserable and feel immense pain, cause if you lose hope the tortury stuff doesn't work because you just accept that it's better to die and then if there is some sadistic god doing this they have no control over you. If there is a god and an afterlife I'll punch him in the face. I do not want to spend eternity with my torturer thankyou