Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Living nightmare- Trigger Warning

Dark_Baphomet
    I moved so I'm 15 mins walk from uni which is the most important thing. And have bad experience in waitressing, got blamed for everything and too stressful for mental health. My bike should lower travel to like £20 a month. Rent is only £360 So nothing cheaper really. Planning on getting a place with someone from uni for next year as landlord is selling this one and housemate is a pain

You have good plans lovely.
    Have you spoken to uni about how you are feeling and that you're finding it tough?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Sounds like lots of positives there then.

Okay, maybe not waitressing then! Come to think of it, I was honestly the crappest waitress going! I look about 12 so nobody takes me seriously, I am too small to carry five billion plates at a time (how do they do that?!), I don't drink so know nothing about a wine menu and I have a quiet voice which isn't great for party tables, trust me haha! So yeah, give that one a miss and look into moving stores as you said or finding a job in a smaller, less stressful shop maybe? That's positive to see you're putting your mental health first.

JustEM
    P.S. You mentioned in your first post about the first episode of season 4 of Black Mirror....

I started watching Black Mirror on Netflix tonight and thought I'd pressed episode one of series one obviously, but had selected ep 1 of series 4. Im being a bit random here I know, but it was a great show!

Take care x

I was a waitress for years! I was also the only one to be given the staff t-shirt - which happened to have the pub emblem on one boob. I have very large boobs. I was always asked "what's the other one called...." Wasn't funny the first or millionth time I was asked!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JustEM
    Hahahaha! x