Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Support

Do you have coping strategies in place? Sitting near a door? Can you get up and walk around in between presentations? Escape for a coffee/wee?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

When is the meeting?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Grey haze
    Hi all meeting is on the 31st. Bad day today, working from home and here alone. Head in hands most of the day, felt better when the kids got home. I then got an email from a friend who has just flown to Amsterdam and I am now feeling sorry for myself as I know that I could not make the trip without huge anxiety. However, not feeling as bad as I was this morning...

I couldn't make a trip like that without massive anxiety and I don't have a diagnosed anxiety issue... Don't beat yourself up over it..
    If you were struggling during the day, why didn't you make contact with us?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Grey haze
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I couldn't make a trip like that without massive anxiety and I don't have a diagnosed anxiety issue... Don't beat yourself up over it..
    If you were struggling during the day, why didn't you make contact with us?
    I must admit, I didnt think to. I usually only come on in the evenings...I will do next time. I'm at home working on Thursday so will do. I am in the office Tuesday and although during the (long) drive and right up to getting out of the car, I hate the thought of being there. However, I usually feel better afterwards. Distractions I suppose. As much as I find it hard, I think work is what keeps me on track.

There's normally people about here so always worth popping on and getting the thoughts out of your head...