Thank-you Suzi. I know I need to make more use of DWD. I think that at this time of year it doesn’t take a lot to push me (or anyone else) into overwhelmed territory. I do wonder whether I should get my hormone levels checked again after Christmas as there are times in the month when I am a complete mess/ everything feels completely hopeless. I write in my journal every day and colour in a mood tracker but perhaps a menstruation app could help me. Of course, that is only part of the picture. I am really trying to not beat myself up about the fact that this year I have had another breakdown, and was of course unable to start the new job I had lined up. Money wise I am ok for now. The priority next year will be selling the property and downsizing, thus resulting in less work running the home (and a very good declutter in the process) The memories of this house will be put behind me too (very important when my ex will of course be getting remarried in March) I am now looking forward to Christmas (which I wasn’t in October/November) Also, I am giving myself treats whenever I can x