Page 83 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: General musings and random ramblings *TRIGGERS*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    No, not had a proper period since September, just a bit of spotting. Everything just feels like an I'm scaling a mountain at the moment.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Are you eating and drinking OK? What about sleeping? What about exercise? What about getting out of the house doing something that doesn't involve medical stuff?
    Sorry, loads of questions.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Sort of, not really, some but so exhausted and not just physically, not often but try and go with my mum to get my dad so I'm getting some fresh air at least.

OK Well there are things there which are going to help which you know, so I'm not going to preach... But I do wish I could help... Are you able to be kind to yourself lovely?

I'm physically not hungry but am eating so I can take my meds. I'm slowly getting into the habit of sipping water throughout the day and always have a glass of orange juice first thing and a drink with tea, so doing the best I can with eating and drinking at the moment.
    I'm in bed by midnight every night, often earlier, yet rarely fall asleep before 1am and am always awake around half 4, 6 and 7. I try and switch my big light off by 9 and turn my tv off by 10, my window is open so my room is nice and cool, I've been using the essential oils and the blue light is permanently off on my phone. I'm doing what I can physically manage with exercise but I'm mentally exhausted and my body feels like lead. I hate going out as I don't like the area I live in. It feels too busy and noisy, I feel like I'm constantly looking over my shoulder so my anxiety goes through the roof. And I can't really be kind to myself tonight as I have a 900 words assignment due Thursday lunch.

You sound so sad lovely....

I cried on the phone to J sunday night, cried myself to sleep last night, and have already had a rant to my mum about a photograph today. I am so tired of finding every single day a battle.

sweetheart is there any way you could get out some more and find some way of getting local friends?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I have no idea. The times I have gone out, my mums started with the "what if I need you" lines so I've given up. I find it very difficult going in to a group of people unless I know them. I still find it hard walking into the hotel bar in Manchester and I've known most of them 15 years. The only time my sister bothers with me is to send me pics of my niece, she's happy with her little family and loads of friends, and my brother never bothers with me unless I text him first, besides, he's got a new gf. I tried to make an effort to build bridges with my old friends and wasn't even worth a response. They assumed the worst of me, despite knowing me for a decade. They never once thought there might be something more to me withdrawing.

Is there any wonder I think people will be better off without me?

Maybe it's time to do something different? Do you walk Talia? What about trying something like meetup or spice?

As for your Mum - what did she do before you moved back in? I know that one as my little sister has exactly the same with my Mum...