Page 70 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

OMG, Katie has just told me she got in from her night out at 6 this morning! And she still looks fresh as a daisy!

In other news, we’ve had a mortgage ‘agreement in principle’ from the bank. One step closer to moving house
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

OO have you found somewhere you want to buy? Are you staying in the same area? Bungalow?
    Katie is a cow bag! I remember nights like that, but don't think I ever looked awesome.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh I know, it’s not fair! If i didn’t love her to bits I’d slap her lol

As for the house, we’re going to get it on the market and sold before we look - apparently now you won’t be able to offer on anything if you’re not in a position to move, so I don’t want to fall in love with something only to not be able to offer on it itms
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Makes sense. How are you feeling about the prospect of a move?

I’m trying to,get excited about it

I know that you'll find somewhere perfect when you are ready x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (02-04-18)

Oooh! a house move? how exciting. Are properties moving quickly where you are? Our neighbours with the 'orrible cat put theirs on 3 weeks ago, and within 2 days sold it! A local young guy has bought it...he hasn't got a cat either!

Properties are moving, yes. Where we are is a bit of a hotspot at the moment. I’ve just told Si we need to pull the plaster off the wound quickly as I really don’t want to move but we have to.

Can you see it as a positive? I know it'll be hard, but you could get a house you love even more.....

I’m trying although I think it’s less about finding a house we love and more about being forced to move itms. I’m pigheaded like that, I don’t like decisions being taken out of my control