Page 46 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

It doesn’t help that I’ve started getting what I think are IIH headaches. The doctor said I should have already been having them (and my neck pain I’ve had for a while is probably related) but my meds have been disguising them. Obviously the meds aren’t doing that as much anymore. I’ve been getting dizzy too.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Can you rest? Will that help or will it need more?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

The worst is changing positions, standing from sitting etc so there’s not a lot I can do about that. I’m just going to have to ride it out til I get the lumbar puncture and meds
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    I am sending lots of good thoughts and wishes over

QPRFan
    Take care Paula

Massive hugs gorgeous. I hope you're resting.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sweetheart please at least try and pace xxx
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I’ve been watching murder on the orient express. It’s good but my head hurts and I feel like I’m on a boat. Will definitely be going to bed soon

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Si tells me I was very restless last night. I normally don’t have a problem sleeping but this is the third morning in a row I’ve been up at 6am. Mind you, Si went out for a curry last night so that may have more to do with his digestion than anything else