Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Niffler
    fab

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    God no! I am the worlds worst cook
    I doubt it, I'm sure you could rustle up sausage and mash if not get 'im indoors to make it for you, I think that is called delegation

Enough of my ramblings, hope you're staying warm and cosy inside today Paula
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

No, Mike, I really am that bad. So much so that about 6 weeks ago I got fed up with the constant complaints and stated im not cooking anymore. In that whole time, I havent cooked once and not had a single complaint from them about having to cook ......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I used to be a really terrible cook. Seriously my kids were horrified when Marc made them fishfingers and chips as they were convinced finshfingers should be black.........
    But then I had to learn so I got Marc to teach me a few things and now I don't get too many complaints I've always loved baking, but now I love cooking
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Tomorrow’s going to be long, great but long, as the charity has a disability awareness day and I’m helping out. I’m looking forward to it but it’ll be the first time I’ve been in town for over a year. Big girl panties will be on
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Try and get plenty of rest tonight hunni and tomorrow afterwards and try and pace, but hope that you have a good time
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Paula (05-03-18)

Take as many rest breaks as you need to love. Rest tonight and rest tomorrow and please mark Wednesday as a rest day too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (05-03-18)

Yes boss

I did it! I got sent home an hour early because apparently I turned white as a sheet but I was there for 3 1/2 hours and it’s was really busy so I’m proud of myself. I am officially knackered!

I just had to smile. Am watching 24 hours in a&e and this lovely old lady was in with a suspected heart attack. They asked her if she had any other health problems. “Not really, I’m quite healthy actually” she says, “apart from a cyst in my stomach, two hip replacements, one knee replacement, shoulder and I should have the other shoulder and knee done but I don’t like the anaesthetic”