Page 20 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Sweetheart if it's getting worse, then maybe speaking to a Dr - even to keep them in the loop is a good idea? Maybe they can call to press how urgent it is for you to see neuro and it might get the appointment sooner?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (26-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Sweetheart if it's getting worse, then maybe speaking to a Dr - even to keep them in the loop is a good idea? Maybe they can call to press how urgent it is for you to see neuro and it might get the appointment sooner?
    The only contact I’ve had recently with my gp relating to pain involved them trying to take me off tapentadol. And I’m having a fight with them today to get mine and jess’s repeats sorted. I’m not trusting them with this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    I’ll be honest with you, having seen you in person both on your max dose and without the difference is vast! You probably didn’t notice yourself on the meds but you were so spaced it was scary. Seeing you without them you are a totally different person. Much more in control and I definitely prefer the benzo free version. That said if it helps you on occasion I would rather you had the help cos I hate to think of you suffering.
    Actually, I agree. I only took it when Si told me I had to do something - and it takes a lot for him to suggest that. I haven’t taken anymore today because I need to function and will only take another in the evening if I absolutely have to.

As to saying the wrong thing, you didn’t. It seems that’s my job today ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Paula all I can do is send you my love and a big hug
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hmm, your GP's need a kick up the derriere!

Saying the wrong thing? You? I've never known you to...

So there’s been a cock up with my repeats. The only thing (Sod’s law) that I haven’t got is venlafaxine and I run out of that today so I’d only had half my dose. Thankfully, my wonderful pharmacist gave me a weeks emergency supply - we all know what venlafaxine withdrawal is like. But it does mean I’ve been driving again and in and out of the car. So I’m sore. And ed off.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh bugger! Thank goodness for a lovely pharmacist! Rest now please, rest.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Am glad the pharmacist has helped hunni
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    So there’s been a cock up with my repeats. The only thing (Sod’s law) that I haven’t got is venlafaxine and I run out of that today so I’d only had half my dose. Thankfully, my wonderful pharmacist gave me a weeks emergency supply - we all know what venlafaxine withdrawal is like. But it does mean I’ve been driving again and in and out of the car. So I’m sore. And ed off.
    Yours isn't the only surgery that misses items.....had the same experience 2 weeks ago. And they won't let you have 2 months worth either! I got "It's The Rules!!" hope you're feeling a little better today miss sparkles!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-01-18)

Each day my back gets a little easier, thankfully. I have actually been taking it easy and it’s working though I’m very bored lol. Still, thank god for box sets!