Page 19 of 157 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Here you are Mike, maybe this will help you to understand lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

OldMike (25-01-18)

I’m really struggling to get my thoughts and everything around the pain. It’s like it’s taken over everything. I know there’s no point in going to the doctor, it’s muscular and related to using my crutches, they can’t give me any more painkillers,I’m not letting a physio anywhere near me and I can’t have a massage or osteopath treatment til neurology say it’s safe. All I can do is wait it out but I’m not managing very well.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

When do you see the neurologist?

Have you found a position to sit in yet which is a tiny bit easier? I wish I could take the pain away even a bit...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Have you found a position to sit in yet which is a tiny bit easier? I wish I could take the pain away even a bit...
    Not even a little bit. Tbh, it’s spreading up into my neck and shoulders now, I’m thinking of taking some Valium

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    When do you see the neurologist?
    14 Feb
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh yeah I remember now. It can’t come soon enough I bet.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    If Valium will help hunni then hope you have taken it xx
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    If Valium will help hunni then hope you have taken it xx
    It did for a bit, about an hour. Considering I used to be on 15mg a day, just a 2mg tonight wiped me out! So I can’t use them much, it seems, if I want to function

I’ll be honest with you, having seen you in person both on your max dose and without the difference is vast! You probably didn’t notice yourself on the meds but you were so spaced it was scary. Seeing you without them you are a totally different person. Much more in control and I definitely prefer the benzo free version. That said if it helps you on occasion I would rather you had the help cos I hate to think of you suffering.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

OldMike (26-01-18)

Sorry just realised I might’ve over stepped the mark with my last post not that I meant any harm but that’s the story of my life.