Page 120 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1566

Thread: I am Groot

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Si was awesome! I tried to explain to the doctor how I’d been feeling on this drug but was struggling so he took over and told the doctor I’d been ‘lethargic, almost comatose’. At which point the doctor just said, we can’t have that. I’m to come off it completely and take a diuretic instead, and keep losing weight. My left eye’s swelling has gone down a bit so I am improving, which is great.

And I then dropped Si off at the train station and he called me sweetie, which he never does
    Awwww...how sweet is that? I don't get darling, dear, babe, hun, sweetie etc.,...I get bugger all!!...but I do get flowers, chocs and jewellery..ooh! and I get to pay the Council Tax on the first of every month!! But on a more serious note...boy, do you put up with a lot of issues! You are so brave, I take my hat off to you. (and I'm not being a creep arse)

Well done Si!!!
    So glad it went well lovely. You really are awesome, but probably shattered - get some rest in..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Si is awesome but then so are you!

Flo, I get gorgeous girl and my love and he buys me books! Though he's revealed that it irritates the hell out of him that I don't have a middle name when he needs to talk me out of a low mood
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquaia View Post
    Si is awesome but then so are you!

Flo, I get gorgeous girl and my love and he buys me books! Though he's revealed that it irritates the hell out of him that I don't have a middle name when he needs to talk me out of a low mood
    Excuse me while I go green with envy!...so you'll just have to give yourself a middle name!...what takes your fancy?

That's marvelous you've a real treasure in Si.

He called you sweetie aww that's nice.

My claim to fame is a lady at the Boat House calls me sweetheart and a guy at the Barton Arms calls me dear, you see I appeal to allsorts or as is more likely they all need to see an optician

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Excuse me while I go green with envy!...so you'll just have to give yourself a middle name!...what takes your fancy?
    I thought Paula's middle name was Diamond so her full title is Princess Paula Diamond Sparkles because she radiates awesomeness.
    Last edited by OldMike; 23-05-18 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Adding additional info.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Paula (23-05-18),Suzi (23-05-18)

Jaq! I don’t have a middle name either
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Eurgh. After months of rumours it’s been confirmed - I’ve been invited to a school reunion. I can’t think of anything worse ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    We had an informal one. I skippped it!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

What’s worse is it’s for pupils who left between 1990 and 1995 - so loads of people I won’t know as I left in 1990!

I've been invited to a fair few, but I've "been busy" so not been able to make any of them......
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!