Page 113 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1566

Thread: I am Groot

Another hour or so and I can get it done - I’m just dealing with board papers for the next board meeting so it’s got to be finished today, really.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

At the extent of your own health? Make sure you rest please!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Im rest, I promise. I am sore and achy after too much time over the past couple of days at the pc. I really have to find a better option tech wise for dealing with the charity stuff
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Can you not get a little table by your sofa and use a laptop?

I’ve comandered Jess’s laptop but it’s on its last legs and difficult to use. The charity are trying to come up with a solution as the work I’m doing can’t effectively be done on my iPad. I’m hoping for a 2in1 laptop/tablet as it’ll mean less strain on my hand

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    There are stands that you can have that make it easier to use a laptop on your knee or tables above it that may be a options hunni
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

An over the chair/sofa table? Something like this? https://www.co-opmobility.co.uk/in-t.../chair-tables/

That’s not the problem (though my back and neck are horribly sore tonight). It’s the crps in my hand - typing is so painful because every touch sets the nerves on fire and using the mouse doesn’t help either. With my iPad, I mainly type one handed. They’re looking into speech to text software as well as the 2in1

Speech to text software sounds a great idea, I'm sure (though I could be wrong) that Windows 10 incorporates speech to text software.

I'd certainly look in to it Paula though with my voice I'd probably get "Sorry I don't understand that, try again"
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

What a wonderful invention!!....would we all sound like Stephen Hawking?..joking aside....morning Paula. Are you feeling any better today love? How are the hands?