Page 41 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Ok, a thought for you not sure if its do-able but have you got trainers? as you can get spiked soles you can attach to the soles of your shoes and they are easy to take off and put on again so may make it easier for you on the icey parts and give you some grip
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I think if I told Si I wanted to sit in the garden in the snow he’d be calling CMHT . I’ll be ok
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I went to sit out in it today lol
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Ok, a thought for you not sure if its do-able but have you got trainers? as you can get spiked soles you can attach to the soles of your shoes and they are easy to take off and put on again so may make it easier for you on the icey parts and give you some grip
    I only wear ballet pumps as I struggle to cope with anything touching my foot
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Niffler
    Do you bake? Is that something you can do? X

God no! I am the worlds worst cook

Niffler
    me too!

How about an online course? Learn a different language or do some short course you’ve always wanted to try. I want to do a writing course at some point. But focus on the teaching for now x

Oh don’t worry, I keep my mind busy - I’m a trustee for a charity. I’m just craving fresh air but I can’t just go for a stroll

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Niffler
    That’s fab! What charity?

It’s a local charity that offers support and awareness to anyone who is affected by disability

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post: