Page 40 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Oh hunni but it's seriously slippery out at the moment but can understand you feeling that way, can you find something to keep you occupied
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I’ve been working on the hardest cross stitch I’ve ever done, it’s not really working tbh.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Can you find something to alternate with, so some time on the cross stitch then on something else then back again to the cross stitch again etc
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.

Mira

Can you get out at all? Into the garden? Are you able to lose yourself in a book? Movie? Boxset?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I can’t get out, it’s not just physical but also that I had my fall in the snow and I can’t get over that. I’ve been watching Bones but it’s not stopping me gritting my teeth
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Can you stand or sit in an open door and throw a ball for one of the dogs I remember you said one of them likes the snow so at least you are getting some fresh air?

I was wondering if it was at least partly that which was stopping you. Can Si try to help you so you can just get out of the house even for an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Can you stand or sit in an open door and throw a ball for one of the dogs I remember you said one of them likes the snow so at least you are getting some fresh air?
    Pmsl, my dogs don’t do fetch - Polo even runs away from balls

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I was wondering if it was at least partly that which was stopping you. Can Si try to help you so you can just get out of the house even for an hour?
    I’ll see how tomorrow is, atm our roads and pavements are so icy.

What about the garden? Maybe you could get some sand (rather than salt as you have dogs) and put that down to help? I know how bad it is outside both my doors, so just be careful love.