Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Groot

Mine are the same - spaced out during the day...

I wish I could take it away from you x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh blimey! There is nothing worse than lying in bed and having pain! I really sympathise. Can you get hold of a heat pad? Sometimes they can help with pain.

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Oh blimey! There is nothing worse than lying in bed and having pain! I really sympathise. Can you get hold of a heat pad? Sometimes they can help with pain.
    One of CRPS symptoms is burning nerve pain so heat (or cold actually) doesn’t help. I actually sleep every night with my leg outside of the duvet
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How are you doing love?

Had a better night but I’m still very tired. My hand flared last night too so it took it out of me itms. Today, I’m seeing a friend whos just had nasty surgery on her foot. I’m also having my hair done later.

I don’t know how to explain it but I just don’t feel myself atm and I dont know why. I know this is nothing compared to what some are dealing with right now so I feel guilty for complaining but I feel like I’m reacting badly to the stupidest things.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Everyones problems are subjective lovely, you know that. Complain all you want but above all, be kind to yourself and REST!!!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

You've just got through the massive emotional "stop your meds" and then the relief of "it's ok, take your meds" and you don't know why you're not feeling right? Sweetheart you need to rest and you need to realise that actually that's all emotional and difficult and exhausting - and that's not including things like having your bathrooms redone, going back to housegroup, Jess's op, Christmas and starting as a trustee............. Give yourself a break. I prescribe, rest, sleep and binge watching tv stuff...

Seriously Suzi, do you have a photographic memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Seriously Suzi, do you have a photographic memory?
    Nothing gets past the boss lady she sees all, hears all and knows all so pay attention

You've been through such a lot it isn't surprising you feel out of sorts, it's a case of rest and recuperate
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"