Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 19th nervous breakdown

Struggling a little bit. Can't seem to get up in the mornings but as the day wavers on I get better.
    Not sure what I'm doing today. Took Charlie for his walk, might go to the cinema.

“I said a hip hop
    Hippie to the hippie
    The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it out
    Bubba to the bang bang boogie, boobie to the boogie…

Is the struggle to get up a new thing or something that's always been there? How long have you been off meds for?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

It's got nothing to do with meds Suzi.i stay up late watching Japanese animi and can't get up.
    My mood is fine. My family have even noticed a difference in my mood. I really think that the keeping busy is the way forward and the support I get from my church is good.

“I said a hip hop
    Hippie to the hippie

Can you limit yourself with the anime?
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I probably should limit myself but once I watch one I have to watch as many as i .can.
    My problem is how long I can keep this upbeat mood going. I'm getting involved with a London history walk where I am doing some research and someone writes the script and then someone else takes people round the sites . Can't say too much about what I'm researching as someone else could steal it and I also have my baking class on Wednesday evening's and I do other stuff to keep me occupied but it is how long can I keep this up. Right now I am pretty much okay.

“I said a hip hop
    Hippie to the hippie

If you are messing up your sleeping pattern then you are going to find that your mood drops- well it does with Marc massively...
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I probably should limit myself but once I watch one I have to watch as many as i .can.
    My problem is how long I can keep this upbeat mood going. I'm getting involved with a London history walk where I am doing some research and someone writes the script and then someone else takes people round the sites . Can't say too much about what I'm researching as someone else could steal it and I also have my baking class on Wednesday evening's and I do other stuff to keep me occupied but it is how long can I keep this up. Right now I am pretty much okay.
    Baking class now that sounds nice, any ideas as to what you're baking this week, keeping busy usually helps in stabilising your mood IMO
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hi purple. You sound busy, in a nice way though. But don't overdo it love. My sleep pattern is crazy at the moment. Out like a light at night because of AD's and bolt upright at 5am!! You seem to be enjoying yourself with different things to do. Baking class sounds good...what a good idea? Is it at night school?

Went to the doctor and declined the tablets. But they are there if I change my mind.
    Chloe made me toast and coffee for Valentine's day and a huge card. I gave her a pair of ladybug earnings and Ellie I gave a chain.
    Went to the local and had a lunch of steak and kidney pie and mash potatoes with green beans. I also had a chocolate Pavlov with peach . Back home watching footy. Good day.

“I said a hip hop
    Hippie to the hippie

Just out of interest, why did you decline the meds?
    Sounds like you've had a lovely day!

Hope that baking class is going well.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn