Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
How are things today?
Not too bad thanks - I had to collect my daughter from school at midday as they broke up early which got me out the house. My wife was very supportive when she came home and I've been amusing myself with some old youtube videos and eating too much pre-Christmas food.

Two things have kept me afloat today - firstly, I received my psych letter confirming my appointment for Friday 5th January, which I'm quite impressed with - let's see what they have to say.

Secondly, I've been procrastinating for months regarding getting some cosmetic dentistry to re-align my front teeth, which due to over crowding are starting to bother me in that they're beginning to look noticeably off kilter and I've caught a few customers recently looking at them which doesn't help my confidence. So this morning I bit the bullet and paid my deposit. A lot of money but a worth while investment I think on many fronts.

Instead of sulking off to bed early tonight with the kids, I've 'booked' some 'us' time with my wife to watch something funny on TV for an hour before bed to lift my spirits. I guess I just need to try and keep positive momentum going and avoid any bumps in the road or triggers that might set me off.

Delicate, but coping.