Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who to talk to??? **su triggers**

Have fun!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Sounds brilliant!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Mom irritated me this morning.... was talking about the change in meds.... we were talking about meds in general as mom just started on some anti-coagulant type drugs.... i said about how i was feeling over past few days .... she then just says "think i'd rather just have depression"

I know it was probably said without too much thought but it does get to me that they don't really believe in this all.

Sweetheart unless you've lived with it you have no idea. I have no idea about how bad things have been for my husband, but I do have some understandings... I'm pleased that you've at least started talking to her about how you are feeling.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

My husband didn’t have the first idea how to talk to me and help me when I became seriously ill. It took time and work from both of us to be able to understand each other (because I had to understand the impact my health has on him too). Now, though, we’re open and honest with each other and our relationship is stronger as a result.
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass