Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boyfriend with depression has ended things

Good! You seem lovely, so it'd be great to have that opportunity
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (22-11-17)

Sallycinnamon
    Thank you as do you too. You do an amazing job on here. I will always be thankfull x

Thank you. I'm very lucky to have an amazing team who allow me to run this place, the facebook page and my own family life.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sallycinnamon
    Well I'm back! Not two months have passed and he's ended things again. Says his head is all over the place and he has to deal with it by himself. Doesn't want to put me through this again although he loves me. I'm devastated yet again BUT for my own peace of mind and mental health, I have to accept it this time. I've deleted his number this time so no going back. Just thought I'd update you as you were so helpful to me last time. I'm still thankfull to you guys xx

I’m sorry ,Sally, but you are right - you need to look after yourself
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sallycinnamon
    Thank you Paula. As hard as it is I'm keeping stronger this time. Thank you xx

It's lovely to see you, but I'm sorry it's not under happier circumstances. You are right though, you really do need to put you first and to be happy. You're always welcome to stick around here too

TiffanyyO
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallycinnamon View Post
    Well I'm back! Not two months have passed and he's ended things again. Says his head is all over the place and he has to deal with it by himself. Doesn't want to put me through this again although he loves me. I'm devastated yet again BUT for my own peace of mind and mental health, I have to accept it this time. I've deleted his number this time so no going back. Just thought I'd update you as you were so helpful to me last time. I'm still thankfull to you guys xx
    im going through this exact thing. *hugs* its tough
    we can do it though xoxo