Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My story *SU TRIGGERS*

Can you get an earlier appointment?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Definitely try to get to see your GP earlier and get some more help. How are you feeling this morning?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Andrew
    I'm okay today. Seem to get worse as the night goes on all the time. I'm at work tomorrow, so gonna try to get an appointment on Tuesday. I doubt I'll be able to but worth a shot. I want to see a specific doctor as she knows my story etc.

I can understand that.. Do keep calling if you can't get an appointment when you call first time.

Definitely worth a shot, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Andrew
    Feel like crap today. Went shopping to get stuff for my new house. Was very busy and just wanted to cry. Christmas songs in Morrison's made be feel unbelievably angry and I don't know why. Random I know. Can't ring gp as I've got no minutes left on my phone until tomorrow. Feel so alone and just feel no one knows or understands how I feel. Think I'm just gonna go to bed soon as I really just can't be bothered anymore. Just want to wake up and have a different life and mind.

It might help to speak to the Samaritans. It’s free on 116 123 or you could email them https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-ca...you/contact-us

You know you can email the Samaritans too? If you don't have minutes, but you do have net access? - Sorry just seen Paula has posted the same thing...
    Any chance of you being able to see a friend or being able to get a Dr's appointment?

Andrew
    Have got minutes now thanks. Used CALM on web chat which I saw posted on here that night. I know I've got another crap night ahead. Can feel it lingering.

No chance of early appointment. Got work tomorrow and Sunday to occupy my mind. Monday can't come soon enough for my appointment though.

Seeing and hearing Christmas things seems to be a trigger. It's everywhere.

Well done for contacting CALM, did that help?