Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My story *SU TRIGGERS*

Andrew
    I'm feeling okay today. Not back at work till Friday so I'll have time to rest. Have to go to estate agents tomorrow to sign tenancy agreement for my new house which I move into on the 31st so at least it'll get me out the house.

I am awaiting a call from my gp as mental health liaison worker from the hospital has sent recommendations to gp for new medication. My counciling assessment starts at 2pm today.

This whole year has just been one big nightmare and I can't wait till it's over.

Thank you for all your kind words. X

I’m so glad that counselling and medication changes are happening quickly. You’re obviously now getting the Support you need
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Are you ok to move into your new home? Will you still have support there?
    So glad you've got support and help mobilising today.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Andrew
    I've been put on mirtazapine or something like that. Anyone had any experience of this?

I'm moving into my new home at the worst time. It'll either be a good thing or a bad thing. My dad is only a 15 minute drive away and they've said if I don't want to be alone I can stay the night at their house.

Mirtazapine is a great drug imo. It does make you drowsy so you need to take it at night.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's great you've got that support close by. Make sure you use it if you want/need it lovely.

Hi, Andrew, just wanted to check in. Hoping you’re doing ok

Andrew
    Hi Paula, yeah I'm feeling better thanks. Medication change has definitely helped. Work is a bit of a struggle. Especially these 36 hour shifts but needs must.

Still moving into my new house on Tuesday. Hopefully it'll be a step forward for a positive new start. Feeling a bit more down today than last few days but I've started writing a journal and that seems to help.

I've started talking to my ex again. Things are going well but she's made it clear I won't be getting back with her. I'm just full of regret that I didn't get my mental health sorted earlier so this would have all been avoided.

I’m so proud of you for all you’re doing to get better

36 hour shifts are ridiculous. No one can cope with being alert for that long!
    I'm so glad things are moving in the right direction for you. Sorry about your ex...