Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: My story *SU TRIGGERS*

Andrew
    Feel like everyone is living their lives and I'm just stuck here. I know I need to go out and try to enjoy myself but I just want to be at home. When I'm with people I want to be by myself. When I'm by myself I want to be with people.

I've been kidding myself the last month or 2 thinking their was a chance of me and my ex getting back together. Now it's confirmed we're definitely not I miss having the bit of hope.

I wake up everyday and within 2 mins I have the feeling of my heart is sunken and i spend my days reminiscing. Even just driving in the car with her. Wishing I could go back and change things.

Everyone is saying I need to move on. Including her. But how do you if you're feeling so low. This has went on nearly 7 months now. I just don't see a future and I'm absolutely sick of living my life like this and having these low feelings constantly.

Sorry remind me - are you having counselling? Have you thought about relationship counselling - it might help?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Andrew
    Yes I'm having counselling. First session was a few weeks ago next one is 4th Jan.

She definitely won't do relationship counselling. That ship has sailed.

Maybe she wont, but you can go on your own. It might help?

Andrew
    Carl few days.

Anniversary of our relationship starting today. 4 years ago on the 10th we found out she was pregnant. Exciting and wonderful times. Was on top of the world then.

Spent the last few days just constantly reminiscing wishing so much I could turn back the clock.

Counselling seems like a waste of time. I'm getting no answers and I feel as bad now as I have ever done. I'm up to 45mg of mitrazapine. Life is just such a drag.

Counselling isn't a waste of time lovely.
    for the anniversary.
    How long have you been on the new dose?

Counselling is not an overnight solution and it’s bloody hard work - it’s definitely a case of it gets worse before it gets better - but it’s so important to keep going and keep working at it.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Andrew
    Still feel crap. Just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Feel like that's the only way this pain will stop

Have you spoken to your Dr recently? What about calling a helpline or getting to A+E if you feel that you might hurt yourself...

have you had any more counselling sessions?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.