Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My story *SU TRIGGERS*

So glad you contacted them. Is there no way of being with anyone tonight?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Andrew
    Went to doctors on Monday. Got another appointment 28th November where they'll be putting my meds up in dosage. Getting quite a few headaches recently which I hope isn't a side effect as I suffer from migraines. Great news re counselling. Will be getting it in less than a month at my gp surgery instead of having to wait a year which I thought I would.

In Monday my ex told me she wishes she never met me, I've ruined her life, hates the fact that we'll always have a connection (daughter). Pretty hard to take but understandable. On Tuesday I had to ring as I'd bought Xmas presents for our daughter. Was gonna end up call and she randomly pops out with "i miss you". But she says it'll never work between us.

After this she's been quite distant so just taking every day at a time and trying to keep myself occupied with work and stuff. It's hard though, I literally think of her every minute of every day.

No dark thoughts since Monday night which is probably the longest stint in about 6 months. Got my daughter tomorrow all day and she never gives me a minute. Gonna try having a few drinks when I finish work on Saturday night. I know I shouldn't but I need normality now. I'm 26 years old I should be able to have a few beers after a stressful week at work.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just blabbering on a bit.

Just a warning that alcohol and anti depressants don't mix very well and alcohol is a natural depressant...

I'm really glad you went to the Drs. What meds are you on? It's excellent about the counselling, that's not a long time to wait at all!
    Do you have any plans for spending time with your daughter?

Andrew
    I know it is, but it's something I enjoy doing. Just need to make sure it's in moderation. I can't go my whole life not drinking. Literally it's all my mates do.

Just on 15mg of mitrazapine at the minute. Going up to 30mg on 28th, then see how I do on them for a month. GP is only giving me 14 at a time due to overdose which is understandable but bit of a pain.

No, will drop her off back at her Mam's about 5ish, then probably just chill on internet. Been trying to get into box sets for night times so I'm concentrating on something to stop my mind roaming.

Andrew
    Sorry I thought you said after spending time with daughter. I'm going shopping with her tomorrow. Been out for dinner with her today. But she's been a little bugger cos she was tired. Absolutely love having her, she never gives me a minute!

How often do you see her?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sounds like you really enjoy spending time with her.

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    How often do you see her?
    I have her 3 or 4 days a week depending on shifts at work.

Last few days I've felt really good. Me and my ex getting on really well. Just taking things easy at the minute on that front.

Daft thing, this whole episode has made me feel quite spiritual. Since moving in my new house I've always felt there's someone watching over me. It might be a load of rubbish but it's quite comforting. I believe it's my granny.

Doesn't sound daft at all to me. I know I have a much more spiritual connection now than I have in years.

Andrew
    After having a good week or so the last few days/nights I've felt really lonely, alone and like a failure.

I'm so dreading Christmas. I really don't want it to happen.