Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: My story *SU TRIGGERS*

Andrew
    I'm on 30mg mitrazapine. I feel like over the past week they aren't doing anything for me anymore. My mind is constantly running.

I'm seeing my doctor on Tuesday for a chat. I really don't wanna to start new medication as it makes me feel the last 2 month on mitrazapine has been a waste of time.

Definitely not a waste of time lovely. It might mean that you need a change in dose or something..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Andrew
    I feel like I did when I was on sertraline. Not being able to switch off and shaking.

Thanks to you and Paula for being there.

No need to thank us. You'll get through this.

There is potentially wiggle room on the dose, which is something you could talk to your doctor about. Unfortunately, there is no instant fix for this, treatment for depression takes time. You’re dealing with med changes and counselling at the same time, all of which is tough and is going to take its toll. But you’re doing everything you can and this will pass
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Andrew
    Last few days have been okay. Ex and daughter have been poorly so have been looking after them which I really enjoyed. Ex text me last night saying she really appreciated me helping her but we are just friends and that's all we're going to be. I told her I want to talk to her farce to face so going around there tomorrow night. I've made promises before that I'll treat her right but now I mean it. Everything has come to a head these last few months and it made me realise I never appreciated what I had. I'm going to put my point across that I've changed and have grown up.

Finish work at 8pm tonight then need to wrap all my present for my daughter tonight so I've had a busy day. I feel like if I don't have at least a bit of hope to see me through these next few months I'll start downward spiral again. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I need it.

I hope it goes as you want it to, but remember she needs time to heal too lovely...

Andrew
    I've been friend zoned.

Bought my daughter and my ex pyjamas to put on tonight. Ex has rang saying thank you but she doesn't feel right getting them from me.

I'm at work atm but struggling today. Feel so alone and can't wait till other staff members go. I just want to cry. I knew Christmas would be hard.

Yeah, it was always going to be, I’m afraid
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm sorry lovely...