Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Patch

You’ve got one fantastic social life now
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Glad you had a good time - it was fun, wasn't it?
    Yep it was fun Suzi though at tea/coffee break time there were no chocky digestive biscuits (shock horror) so had to make do with a couple of "Nice" bikkies

I'm totally stuck in the video game Lacrimosa of Dana got to defeat a monster within a limited time that I can barely damage.

Hope you guys are having an "egg-citing" day on this World Egg Day.

You can thank me later
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

World egg day??? It's 'bound' to be!..does that mean we all have to eat or do something with eggs??......let's all have an omelette!...mines a ham one...a hamlet!groan.....have a good day Mike.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    World egg day??? It's 'bound' to be!..does that mean we all have to eat or do something with eggs??......let's all have an omelette!...mines a ham one...a hamlet!groan.....have a good day Mike.
    Brilliant Flo I can always count on you to brighten my day and make me smile you always say eggs-actly the right thing.

World egg day? Sounds messy!

"Nice" biscuits? Eurgh yuk! There is nothing nice about nice biscuits!!!!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

What a day I had yesterday a mega-lunch followed by a mega-walk home followed by a mega-snooze in my armchair all evening.

Full details now, went to the Old Boat House got the bus halfway there and walked the rest had buttered chicken, a massive portion of yummy chips and mixed veg and for pud had bread and butter pudding and custard all washed down with two hot chocs with cream and marshmallows.

Decided to walk back along the canal (bad move) for about a mile the path was nothing more than mud and over most of that distance it was ankle thick mud. Eventually got on to a decent path and my speed picked up decided not to leave the canal at Boothstown (I always get lost in Boothstown) but to continue on to Worsley. On approaching Worsley got chatting to a guy of similar age to me walking the most gorgeous pale sandy coloured 18 month old Labrador with a delightful temperament.

Left the canal at Worsley but was unable to cross the road and take the direct route home as there is a big motorway interchange there and you risk life and limb trying to cross so took the much longer route home via Roe Green.

Had a light dinner of cheese and onion quiche and baked beans then fell asleep in the chair.

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    It sounds like a lovely way to pass the day. (Except for the mud part). Your dinner sounds amazing and I loved the bit about the snooze.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (14-10-17)

That does sound like a mega, mega day! So, going to start wearing welly boots on your walks? Sounds like you might need to!

Hope today isn't as active as yesterday!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

What a lovely day that sounds
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    That does sound like a mega, mega day! So, going to start wearing welly boots on your walks? Sounds like you might need to!

Hope today isn't as active as yesterday!
    Today is a bugger all day apart from listening to CD's and playing video games.