Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike's Patch

Hopefully, time will change things for the better
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I'm glad they are investigating it properly.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Dug up the last of my spuds yesterday, boy is the soil wet and sticky the spuds were covered in mud making them difficult to spot amongst the clods of sticky soil.

The tree surgeons were right it is piddling it down on Tuesday.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

My sister phoned up this morning and she's got a cold dripping snotty nose so lunch with her today is off

I'll probably have lunch out myself, not sure where.

Hope your sister gets better quickly.
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Sorry your sister isn't feel great, are you heading out in the rain on your own?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

So where did you have lunch? Its nearly tea time and I am sitting here waiting.
    How are the spuds Mike do they taste okay then? Is there a different taste when it rains a lot?

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to hearing how lunch went. I bet you went somewhere nice and got some delicious food.

I headed out in the drizzle to the Old Boat House had a meal off the specials board of steak and mushroom pie in red wine gravy and a puff pastry lid, chips and 3 veg and for pud had Debs wicked delight (not sure if that is the exact name) basically fudge cake, chocolate and vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream in a tall glass with a quadrant shaped wafer biscuit and a chocolate flake planted in the top, I ended the meal with 2x hot choc and cream. I waddled out of the Boat House like Billy Bunter (a popular TV character probably years before your time).

Called in at Astley Green Co-op and bought some ice cream and a strawberry cheesecake, the cheesecake is frozen so can't have the after dinner unless I suck it like a lolly . I said have you got a bag, I'll have one of these, she said (the girl at the till) those are £1, I said I'll have one I'm feeling extravagant, she said as well as a normal handle you can use this as a shoulder bag. So put the cheesecake and ice cream in the bag slung it over my shoulder and said I'm the height of fashion as I waltzed out of the store like Kate Moss strutting down the catwalk.

Got home about 4:30 and it was getting dark. Well that was my day how was yours, good I trust.

Mikes a model you know know what I mean and he shakes his little toosh on the cat walk.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

OldMike (15-11-17)