Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awful week

Awful week

Have had an awful week have had the crisis team called on me twice which is a new record even for me 😞

Sorry to hear that northhants girl but look at it like this. It is over and you came through it with proves your getting stronger. Are you going to make an appointment with the G.P.?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Oh no lovely, do you want to talk about it? What happened? Are you still going to AA etc?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Hi sweetie, I'm sorry you've been through the mill this week. Sending,lots of hugs
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Hey

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Well done for reaching out and seeking help. Hope you're feeling okay today.

Here to listen if you want to talk x

Sorry to here you are struggling, are you through the worse and do you need to see your doctor?
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

It was the GP who called the crisis team, well one of the times anyway the other one was the wellbeing team.
    Im still going to my groups but my week started with a call at 4:30pm monday - you scored 0 points on your esa assesment you need to be at the job centre 9am tomorrow...and kinda went downhill from there really. Feeling a little better today as ive been keeping busy and plan to do the same tomorrow and next week im seeing wlbeing and the mental health primary care liason again

Oh sweetheart Can you appeal the esa decision?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Definitely appeal it, please. Sorry lovely
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Yeah im starting with the mandatory reconsideration thing