Thread: Hello

Hello

I've just come across the forum & thought I'd join.
    Where to start...
    I've been on & off antidepressants for years, but following the break up with my ex, & loss of several of my dogs, I'm on them permanently.
    I've been chucked out of my home after a 5 year battle with my ex - I sleep on my daughter's floor now.
    Am currently (since March) trying to find a place to take my dogs, 2 pet pigs & chickens.

My daughter is 30 (suffers from anxiety & on meds for it) with 2 children, aged 12 & 4.
    I also have a son, who is 34, suffers depressive episodes, but not on meds, has a son aged 5 & another baby due in November.

I'm not working at the moment.

Hi HuskyJ & welcome to DWD. I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time of it. I too have been on antidepressants for most of my life, permanently the last decade. It will hopefully get easier once you're over this hard spot. I wish you lots of good things & hope to read more about you in the coming days.

Hi and welcome. I'm sorry things have been so tough recently, and sorry for your losses . Are you getting help in finding somewhere more permanent to live?
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Hi and welcome. Are you having help and support?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Hello HuskyJ

Hope you're ok. Not seen a post for a while ?

It sounds as though you have you're hands full , have you found anywhere to stay?

Grandad again soon !

Kind wishes

Joy