Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hi, im new *SH triggers*

I do a bit of cross country running and it really helps me. I recently stopped running because of school work but I really should get back into the habit. I found that boxing has helped me with any pent up anger (when I get upset I also get really punchy and hit myself in the stomach, so punching a block of foam instead of myself helped a lot), i'm going to the doctors tomorrow so hopefully I can get a bit of help. Thankyou for your paper bag advice. (I hope you are feeling ok)

Boxing is supposed to be a great way to help deal with these emotions.

I've added a trigger warning to your thread as you've talked about harming yourself. its nothing to worry about, it's just to ensure other members can avoid threads that may be triggering for them
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

oops sorry, I should have added that in the title, thanks

Not a problem, hunni
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

I know a few people who have used boxing to help with things like this.

Let us know how you get on at the Drs..
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

How was it at the doctors?

The doctors was fine, I have a lovely doctor who was very sympathetic, she asked me to fill out a questionnaire and told me to book another appointment. I have been given extra therapy (hopefully this will help). I hope I will get a bit better as today was quite tough. I ended up not being able to work as I couldn't stop crying. I got so anxious and stressed that I felt like throwing up. Even though these feelings pass eventually I just want to be able to get on with my work without feeling so fragile.

I'm glad your Dr is kind and sympathetic. Sorry that today was so hard for you.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Hi again, I need to rant.
    I really am trying my best to be better but its just so exhausting. Everyday (no matter how good the day is) I always either have a fog of nothing over me, or a sudden panic and all of my feelings hit me all at once. I really can't remember a time when I didn't have a fight with my brain and I just want there to be a magic pill or a switch in my brain that will make me feel better. (Sorry for the rant, I just needed to say that, hope you dont mind).

- Jon Kabat-Zinn