Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

I suspect it’s what Jess had that nearly jeopardised her op. I’ll be ok, just got to eat soft food
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How are you feeling today? How's Jess?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Jess is back to normal. She has the packing removed on Thursday, which will help her feel more human.

My throat is sore and swollen and I keep dozing off. Otherwise ok
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Wow packing out in 2 days! That'll be much more comfortable.

Hope you've got some resting done lovely lady.

I finished the wrapping for everyone except Si, Katie and Jess so that’s a weight off. Tomorrow I’ve got my manicure and the eye clinic so not much time for rest but I’ll be ok. I’ve managed to eat something which definitely helps

Well done you!

Enjoy your day today. It sounds like you have a lot on, please make sure that you do some resting in between.

Have been to eye clinic and got results of my MRI. I have idiopathic intracranial hypertension. It’s basically increased fluid in the brain which causes increased pressure. It sounds worse than it is, because I’ve got no symptoms there’s no need for treatment and I shouldn’t worry about it. They’ll just monitor it in the eye clinic and he’s going to chase up neurology.

The dry eye I’ve got is a side effect of pain meds

I think that's what my sister had while pregnant with her last child. I'd have to ask her to be sure, but she need total hospital bed rest from September until Matthew was born in December. It was diagnosed by lumbar puncture.

It sounds like it’ll be a life long thing that they’re just going to have to monitor. It can cause problems like damaging eyesight but that’s why it has to be monitored. If it stays like it is, they’re not concerned. It’s just one more thing, itms