Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're doing better lovely. You've been missed
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-09-17)

Hey hey, glad to see you back. This place ain't the same without you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-09-17)

Bugger about the pressure, but it is good to see you back!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-09-17)

Good that you're on the mend, I'm so glad to see you back Paula
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-09-17)

My conversation with the dr yesterday involved the words ‘monitor your bp and if it gets any higher, you need to call 111’. That did concern me a little ....... I’ve got a Drs appt at 2 today.

More news on mum and dad’s move - they should be completing up north in a couple of weeks and they’ve had an offer accepted on a bungalow on the Isle of Wight a couple of days ago. So it’s all go
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Wow! Your mum and dad have had a busy few weeks.

Try to keep an eye on that blood pressure, it's one of those things that I don't actually have. I'm normally on the low side of normal.

I never had high blood pressure in my life until around the time I was diagnosed with diabetes.

Really pleased that your mum and dad got an offer on the bungalow. According to holmes under the hammer bungalows are sought after houses.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    My conversation with the dr yesterday involved the words ‘monitor your bp and if it gets any higher, you need to call 111’. That did concern me a little ....... I’ve got a Drs appt at 2 today.

More news on mum and dad’s move - they should be completing up north in a couple of weeks and they’ve had an offer accepted on a bungalow on the Isle of Wight a couple of days ago. So it’s all go
    Well done with mum and dad's new move....I know he I.O.W. well..I used to live opposite the island...they'll love it! Glad you're feeling a bit better. BP is a pain in the butt! I monitor mine as I have 'white coat' high BP. Try not to worry as that'll put it up! Glad you're on the mend flu wise.xx

Sooooo ...... my Drs appt was at 2pm and when I got there my bp was 179/120. Despite best efforts, the next 3 readings were similar. I’ve been put on Amlodipine straight away. I need to go back for a check up next Thursday when they’ll add beta blockers too. I’ll need to see them every week until it’s stable ...... I’m just very glad I had an eye test as I wouldn’t have had a clue otherwise
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.