Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

They really wouldn't suit Eric Morcombe but I bet they look good on you.

Im much more pleased than I was with my other pair. Which, as I hate wearing glasses, is the best you're going to get
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

oo they're lovely!
    I've got my new specs and Fern has her new ones too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    They look lovely xx
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I feel pretty rough - I can barely hear, have got earache, coughing for England and I've pulled muscles I didnt know I had muscles. I hate colds .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sounds like a pretty nasty cold.

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hunni it might be worth seeing your gp or if you really dont want to how about a pharmasist ?
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

A pharmacist won't go near me because of the lithium. I'm going to see how I feel tomorrow. I'm fairly certain the dr will only tell me it's a virus, they can't do anything, go home, rest and drink lots. But my ear does hurt ...

Feeling any better today love?.....sounds like you have a nasty one there. Strangely enough I'm going to see the dr next Friday about my ear..it's not right. Keep getting stabbing pains in it. It's the one with the perforated eardrum. Can't hear too well with it...love your glasses,....try and have a good day today.xx