Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

Oh no!! Are you okay now? Did you pull over? Were you safe? What about an inhaler? I hope you had one with you.

I was on a junction leading on to the motorway so couldn't pull over. Jess got my inhaler out and I used it while I was still driving, fortunately there was a bit of traffic so I was driving slowly. I came home and slept for hours, not surprisingly
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

OMG. I hope you've made a doctors appointment.

I'm not intending to. My asthmas normally under control but it's just been aggravated by my cold. I will book my flu jab though
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I got my flu jab today. My doctor got a bit carried away with the chat and seemed to go a little bit harder than normal. I've a sore arm after it.

Omg that's so scary! I'm glad you had Jess with you to get you your inhaler! Please, lovely, rest.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I am. I've cancelled my plans to see the curate tomorrow. All I've got on the calendar is the cleaner and binge watching Castle season 2

Good. Very sensible!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Duvet day. I didn't get much sleep last night as was coughing my guts up. Though at least I can sleep, poor Si has to go to work .... apologies if my temper is a little short :/

Thank you for realising that you need the day off. Take care of yourself and for gods sake mind that cough.