Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

Still in A lot of pain but adjusting. Spoke to the gp, I’m going to halve my amlodipine dose and keep an eye on my bp and the ankle and see what happens.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's a pita...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2 doses of reduced dose bp meds in and bp is reasonably ok (peaked yesterday at 147/94) and no swelling other than normal CRPS swelling.

I’m out with mum this afternoon and tomorrow Si and I go off for the weekend

Jess has her op on Monday but she’s got a sore throat. Because it’s an ear op, there’s no way they’ll do it if there’s any chance she’s got an infection so I’ve kept her off college today in the hopes she just needs some sleep and will be ok.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Have a good day today hunni and a good weekend with Si, hope Jess' throat clears up quickly xx
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Hope Jess's throat clears up fast! Hope you've had a great day with Mum.
    You all packed ready for your weekend away?

I’ll pack in the morning. Had a lovely time with mum at a garden centre that had created dozens of little grottos - it was magical I bought a Christmas firescreen which I adore! They also had this Christmas village set up full of mechanical toys - Ferris wheel, Santa sleigh etc and it was just exquisite

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-12-17)

I love your fireguard! What a lovely little village!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Love the fireguard and the village looks gorgeous aswell
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Well, hello all! Am back from my very lovely weekend with my gorgeous hubby! We rested, chatted, ate, drank (a bit, I’m such a lightweight nowadays lol) and just generally had a chilled weekend. The kids didn’t burn the house down in our absence either

Jess has her op today and will be going down to theatre any time soon. Thankfully, we rang the hospital Friday about her missing voice and they were ok with the op going ahead as long as she didnt have a temperature. Which she doesn’t. So I’m at home, waiting on tenterhooks. Si and Jess just rang me - she’s on the kids ward and, though 16, is still very tiny. So she was asked to do some colouring in of a Christmas bauble. I was crying with laughter! Especially as she actually did it!

We’ve had a bit of snow here but, as we’re on a hill and often are a couple of degrees colder than the rest of the town, less than 5 minutes away there’s no snow apparently!

Any news on Jess?

Glad you and Si had a good weekend. I'm glad you had the time to reconnect...