Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

I thought it was about time I started a new thread. No prizes for guessing why this particular thread title - thanks Flo and I also thought it was about time I did a full body & mind scan ...... The results - everything (pain, asthma, depression, anxiety) is there but at the moment I'm sort of tolerating it all which, given all of it has flared up over the past few months, I'm grateful for. Tomorrow may be a test though, depending on Luna's blood results.

I do feel, though, that my brain is stagnating and I don't really know what to do about it. I don't do well when my brain isn't occupied. So I need to work out what I can do. New academic year, new challenge, I hope

I just want to say how grateful I am to all of you. DWD has given me a lifeline so many times over the years, I've lost count. And particularly over the last few months. You're all awesome!
    Last edited by Paula; 02-10-17 at 03:55 PM.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (04-09-17),Suzi (03-09-17)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow hunni xxx
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Loving the new title! When are you going to hear about Luna? Will be with you as much as we can lovely x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Some time tomorrow, not sure when
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi Miss Sparkles , keeping everything crossed about Luna's results
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Paula (04-09-17)

Any news?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hope luna is okay paula. Loving the new thread name.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

No news. Have been distracting with cross stitch and am now off for a pedi ......

Everybody is getting into cross stitchin these days. I might give it a go. Have fun at the pedicure paula.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I've been cross stitching since I was 12 or so, I think and I've done some huge and complicated pictures. I think I'm pretty good at it and am grateful my friend and I were able to figure out how I could do it one handed.

I've rang and left a message at the vets at 2pm and 4pm. Apparently the results came in on Saturday. Starting to get ed off now

Oh and dvla have sent me a request to do another medical questionnaire, identical to the first and I can't call them because I'm waiting for the vets!