Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

She needs to be at home for 2 weeks then gradual recovery. Thankfully, it’s just before the Christmas break so she will miss less days. She was saying earlier about not being allowed to go on a plane for 3 months - not that she had any flight plans anyway . They’re building her a new ear drum so it’s delicate.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think it's fascinating and absolutely awe inspiring what can be done. It's amazing. At least she'll be at home recovering and will have time to focus on healing.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Poor Jess it's the waiting that gets to you for things like operations, once she gets her ear sorted and can begin the recovery process then it should all start to get better.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

The worst thing is the waiting. It's going to seem like months before the 11th of December. The only thing that you can do is try to act as normal as possible.
    How is your ankle? I hope the swelling has gone completely and that it's a bit easier to get around. Thinking of you and just letting you know that I missed you during the week.

Ankles good, ta, after 2 hours of icing (which I should have done in the first place )

It’s so good to see you !
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How are you doing today Mrs Sparkles?

Hi Miss Sparkles, er I mean Princess Sparkles please forgive me for addressing you as a commoner and not addressing you with the full regal splendor you truly deserve, please don't put me in the stocks for such an oversight your highness

I'm glad your ankle is improving.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Ooo I like Princess Sparkles! You are forgiven Commoner Mike

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (25-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    How are you doing today Mrs Sparkles?
    Sorry, Suzi, completely missed this when I replied to Mike . I’m good, especially as, after 2 years of plumbers looking at my broken en suite toilet, shaking their heads, muttering and not coming back to us, we finally have it fixed!

That's OK, I was just taking it personally and ended in the corner crying........ or not. Glad that you're good lovely. Well done for the en suite being fixed - what caused it?