Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Sparkles *Triggers*

Sweetheart I'm sure it's nothing to freak out about - although I know I did when I had to go for scans and neuro appointments - suddenly seems really scary then... Can Si go with you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh he’ll be coming. Ok, I’m going to be upfront about this. I’m scared and I’m very fed up with being scared, yet again, about my health.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hunni its normal to be scared but I get how fed up you must be
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I wish I had a magic answer. I think that it's more than natural to be scared about something like this lovely.

I know what it’s like to be scared about your health and it doesn’t really matter what I say you’ll still be worried, but all you can do it deal in facts and the fact is you don’t know what is wrong, if anything until you have the tests. Once you have the results, then you can assess the situation. What is it you tell be about borrowing trouble?

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Can you write a list of all your questions/concerns?

I know that I’m worrying when I don’t know what’s wrong but when what’s wrong could very well be fluid building up on my brain, my normal composure is lacking, I’m afraid
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    No one can blame you for worrying, and its the not knowing the cause or effect that can put so much more stress on you aswell. So am not going to say dont worry and dont stress but can you find a distraction to try and keep your mind at least a bit occupied from the thinking your going to be doing ?
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

I completely understand your concerns and the absolute terror... However, you've got a good team working with you on this lovely and a strong family unit. Whatever it is, you'll get through it. I have no doubts about that - but I wish you weren't even having to think about it...