Thread: Life Long Sufferer here.....

Life Long Sufferer here.....

Good morning ev1::
    My name is WynterLady. I am a woman in my mid 40s & have been dealing with depression, social anxiety, & a few other undiagnosed illnesses for most of my life. I suffer with a non existent self worth or esteem & tend to make a lot of bad decisions based on the worthlessness of myself. I am an only child to a single mother who did an amazing job. We are extremely close & she has been my rock for almost all my life.
    Due to my problems with the rest of the world, I never finished my schooling, have always had an unhealthy relationship to food & have developed Type 2 Diabetes because of it. I found this forum after liking your facebook page & reading up on your posts. I would love to have somewhere safe to vent or cry that my family wouldn't see all the time. lol. I don't like worrying them unless it's necessary.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I have a hard time talking about myself but answer questions as well & honesty as I can. Thanks for reading & I hope to get know you all at some point in the near future.

Off to read about some others now.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hi and welcome to DWD, feel free to join in when your ready. This is a safe place to talk x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

WynterLady (03-09-17)

Hi WynterLady, welcome to DWD, I don't know how I missed your post till now, oops silly me you only just posted.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

WynterLady (03-09-17)

Hello hunni and welcome
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

WynterLady (04-09-17)

Hi and welcome. Glad you've found your way here. This is a safe place to talk with only lovely people around x
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

WynterLady (04-09-17)