Thread: Running out of mirtazapine

Running out of mirtazapine

I know that I'll be in trouble for this. I'm running out of mirtazapine. I have enough to last me until Tuesday. I also have some 30s which I will split to make 45mg if necessary. My lovely GP has put me on a four monthly repeat so hopefully there will be meds for me to collect at the pharmacy. I can't get there until after work on Tuesday. If there is a problem then I will have to ring the doctors. I can put in a request online which I will do. The lithium hasn't run out so it is probably some mistake on my part and not collecting my meds.

Hope that it's easily sorted lovely and it is "just" that you forgot to pick it up. Chances are, had it not been a bank holiday then you would have not have forgotten..
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I'm hoping that my meds are waiting at the pharmacy. Tried ringing them but they are shut today. Online there are two repeats for the lithium and I was allowed to order the mirtazapine. As the date was 7.8.2017 then I'm hoping that will be waiting too. If not I can pick up in a few days. I've enough for tonight and tomorrow without splitting them. I've forgotten because we have been away and also my bad back.

It's easily done lovely. Don't beat yourself up about it.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (28-08-17)

Been there .... went 3 days without venlafaxine and didn't even realise why I felt so ill. Hope it's sorted tomorrow
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (28-08-17)

I've sorted this. Meds were waiting at the Chemist. The mirtazapine is not on a 'repeat' unlike the lithium. The Pharmacist has said that I will need to go to the doctors to sort it out but I haven't got the time. Will try to find an appointment online.

Well done for sorting. Do get that appointment lovely, you are important.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn