Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amaya

Could someone please delete all of my old threads. Everything apart from this one please. I think from now on I want to focus on the positives as much as possible, keep everything in an open thread and try to stay in the present instead of in the past. The others are potential triggers for me and I don't see anyway in which they can help my recovery so better to have a fresh start.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Do you want the one in the women's section leaving open or locking too?
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Not just closed or locked, but all deleted please. Including that one. I wanna keep everything in one place from now on thanks. This thread will keep things nice and simple for me.

If anyone wants to ask me something personal that doesn't belong here there is always private messages. I really don't want to use that thread anymore.

Thank you

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I meant deleting. I'm struggling myself today. It's all done.
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Amaya (20-08-17)

Thanks you are truly awesome
    I really hope your day will get better xx

I did not sleep well for over a week so last night I cancelled my support worker appointment for this morning so I would be able to sleep a bit extra. This afternoon I am see the nurse to discuss treatment options and I wanted to make sure I didn't go through all that uncertainity also too exhausted. I still feel exhausted but I am a lot better than I was. I am really nervous about the appointment because I haven't heard of a senario that I feel I can cope with yet. But I trust the nurse so I am going with an open mind to her best ideas for me.

I will also be asking her about my recent crisis and whether she can give advice on that and maybe review my crisis plan with me. And there is one weird symptom I have that I have never heard of, when I try to talk words and nonsense comes out.. I want to know why that is. But I think that question will get passed to the psychiatrist.

Last night I started watching a long video I found on YouTube about mindfulness and it has made me think again about acceptance. So I am trying to accept that I am bound to feel stressed all day before the appointment and be okay with noticing that I am feeling that way instead of fighting against it. It is my real feeling and that is okay.

I had some nice news from my spanish friend yesterday.. she is married now and sent a short video with some cute pictures. I miss her quite a lot actually because we normally see each other every week now. But it was so great to see them so happy and so cute together. I feel really touched that she has taken the time out to send us pictures. We have a whatsapp group together with another girl from my course.

Will be thinking of you this afternoon
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Amaya (21-08-17)

Hope it goes well.
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    How did the appointment go? Did you find a way forward?
    I know my limits....I don't pay attention to them, but I know them!

Hope you're ok, lovely
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass