Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back pain and feeling low

Thank you for sharing. My week has been frantic as I work on my own I need to be self motivated and very well organised. I'm pleased with how it has all gone this week. My back is still not good but I haven't had any more therapy. My appointment with A the osteopath is next week. I haven't been able to exercise either and a new bed is definitely on the cards.
    I'm very tired but I'm meeting my old colleague for lunch tomorrow and having my hair coloured as I can't admit (yet) that I'm going grey.
    I have also been for my lithium blood test this morning although I nearly forgot to go. I woke up and remembered that it was at 7.30am arrgh.
    I have reached my 10% goal at SW and three lbs below target. If I lose any more then I will have to reset my target. Perversely I want to lose more but already dropped a dress size and being tall buying clothes is very difficult.
    I know that Suzi will approve as we have started to learn the Durufle requiem. This is real heavenly music. That is all try to listen to it.
    I felt low this morning but I recognised it for what it is - low mood in the morning. Dark when I wake up now and cooler and the evening are drawing in. There is much to look forward to though.

I'm with you on refusing to be grey yet . We'll on the weight loss, that's awesome!
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

ElizabethJane1 (08-09-17)

Well done on the weight loss! I went grey for a while and then couldn't cope with it anymore so went back to purple

The Durufle requiem is amazing. Such beautiful music. I know you'll enjoy it.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn