Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pz.kpfw V1 AustE Tiger 131 by dragon.

Wow looks a lot of fiddly bits there, you'll need a steady hand.
    70 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Ive not started it yet Mike but your right. There are a few fiddly bits. Especially the photoetch witch is very thin brass that can bend easily. But it is a challenge and i am up for it. WIll go nice with my sherman.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

So today i finally started my build of my Tiger and i began with fitting the exhaust. I had to do them twice. The parts are so small i had to use a magnifying glass.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Top of the funnel.

Looks fiddly!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I managed to prep the wheels and do the suspension.

You always do such neat and methodical layouts of everything. Still looks complicated!
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Thank you suzi. I found out tonight i glued the wheels on back to front , so i had to take them all off again and re do them. I also found out i am not going to have a working suspension. Dragon in their wisdom has decided to go with bars across the floor in a fixed position rather than the usual way of doing it. Ah well. Starting the interior tomorrow.

Oh that's frustrating on both accounts..
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn