Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pz.kpfw V1 AustE Tiger 131 by dragon.

Pz.kpfw V1 AustE Tiger 131 by dragon.

New build. 1/35 scale.

Beautiful box art.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Detailed instruction.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Loads of sprus.

Highly detailed Interior.

Only thing to let it down was the tracks but i can buy metal link tracks that will do a nice job.

Wow, that looks immensely complicated!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

It is. I think i will read the instructions and do a bit of test fitting before i start. I bought a packet of metal tracks os they should make it look a bit better. This is going to be a challenge.

Will the tracks go round then?

Yes they will. The metal tracks will give it a more realistic look thank the poor plastic ones. It sort of annoys me that kit manufacturers cant get their moulds right for tracks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Amaya (17-08-17)

Cool