Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The english premier league had started

I do follow the premier league but not one team in particular. The opening day results were rather intresting and of course the out standing result was Chelsea losing to Burnley and Huddersfield Beating Crystal palace at palace 3-0l Looking forward to Match of the day.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    We have a fantasy football leauge at work all put £5 in to join it I finished mid table alst year but we 2nd on teh head to head bonus league

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Ratherblue - Please stop double posting as it just means I have to merge them together to keep my forum looking beautiful

My Dad was a massive fan of his near to home teams of the Saints of Southampton and Bournemouth! lol
    Ok,sorry about that with respect.

Chelsea lost was surprising.They lose partly because of the red cards
    Last edited by Suzi; 13-08-17 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Merging 2 posts 1 minute apart into the same post! Please stop double posting!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    yeah i am suprised I am top of table today and I know zilch about football but just playing it by numbers

I am playing fifa 17 to curb my dream of being a footballer :D,now I am playing it on PC

I've never understood fantasy football. My team is rubbish. Mind you, I have two west ham players and Andy Carol being one Joe heart the other so it's not surprising really. Well done jarre.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Haven't try fantasy football...west ham player are very good tbh.

Bottom of the league with 0 points. I beg to differ.
    SO, what a plonker Britos of Watford was. He really sickened me with that tackle. He deserved to be sent off, he really could have seriously injured the player with a tackle like that. And what angered me more was he was protesting his innocence! I hope watford fine him one months wages and donate it to charity. Disgusting.

I really think Liverpool should sell Philippe Coutinho to Barcalona. 134 million is way over priced and i think to keep him would be bad for the player and the club. Sell him and bank the money. If Philippe Coutinho is worth 134million then how much is mane worth? Great result for Liverpool. Arsenal need to do better their defense is shocking.

I'm a life long supporter of Liverpool. I agree we should sell Coutinho, We will manage without him like we have before when we have lost big players.

Great win for us today but I have to admit Arsenal were just awful, Comes across like most of their players don't want to play for them. Don't even see why Wenger had his contract renewed, I think them winning the FA cup saved Wenger's neck.