Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The english premier league had started

The english premier league had started

I am a Chelsea supporter, although I started following the English league on 2011.I am not UK citizen but I have been to UK as a tourist and I find UK life's pace quite similar to my country.TBH I used to watch and follow Arsenal but now I feel I need something to freshen up so I started following a different team.Do you follow English premier league?

I'm a Tottenham supporter for all my sins. No one can call me a glory supporter lol
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    I'm a Tottenham supporter for all my sins. No one can call me a glory supporter lol
    So you don't really like Arsenal really huh?

I should still be Arsenal supporter,but I got a shock when I visit the emirates stadium last June,the reason being I don't speak English very well or my slang is kind of strange for you all so I was laughed at because of it haha
    Last edited by Suzi; 12-08-17 at 07:43 PM.

Unfortunately there are idiots like that everywhere.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

I am a huge football supporter and I only have one team and its not in the country I live in.

When I used to play a lot of fifa I always played with Northampton town. And on my last trip to England we had a short day there. No idea why I picked that team haha. Not really premier league though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratherblue2 View Post
    So you don't really like Arsenal really huh?
    I don't buy in to the rivalry thing. I don't mind a bit of banter but that's where it ends.
    J. M. Barrie

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

purplefan (12-08-17),Ratherblue2 (12-08-17)

I don't buy in to the rivalry thing. I don't mind a bit of banter but that's where it ends.
    yea I don't too.

Tml is going to be Newcastle against Tottenham hotspurs will probably be a good match
    Last edited by Suzi; 12-08-17 at 07:44 PM.

Should be a Spurs win.
    J. M. Barrie

The team i follow is not in the premier league, in-fact they are not even in football league but play in the non league. I was at the game today and we won 2-0. Very nice after noon at the game with me mates had a plate of pie and mash and pint and a sing song. Who do i support? Why the mighty Leyton Orient. season ticket holder for 30 years man and boy. We beat maidstone 2-0 and now i am going to watch the Dutch league with Heracles vs Ajax.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Ratherblue2 (13-08-17)

Ratherblue - Please stop double posting as it just means I have to merge them together to keep my forum looking beautiful

My Dad was a massive fan of his near to home teams of the Saints of Southampton and Bournemouth! lol
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn