Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The english premier league had started

The english premier league had started

I am a Chelsea supporter, although I started following the English league on 2011.I am not UK citizen but I have been to UK as a tourist and I find UK life's pace quite similar to my country.TBH I used to watch and follow Arsenal but now I feel I need something to freshen up so I started following a different team.Do you follow English premier league?

I'm a Tottenham supporter for all my sins. No one can call me a glory supporter lol
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    I'm a Tottenham supporter for all my sins. No one can call me a glory supporter lol
    So you don't really like Arsenal really huh?

I should still be Arsenal supporter,but I got a shock when I visit the emirates stadium last June,the reason being I don't speak English very well or my slang is kind of strange for you all so I was laughed at because of it haha
    Last edited by Suzi; 12-08-17 at 07:43 PM.

Unfortunately there are idiots like that everywhere.
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

I am a huge football supporter and I only have one team and its not in the country I live in.

When I used to play a lot of fifa I always played with Northampton town. And on my last trip to England we had a short day there. No idea why I picked that team haha. Not really premier league though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratherblue2 View Post
    So you don't really like Arsenal really huh?
    I don't buy in to the rivalry thing. I don't mind a bit of banter but that's where it ends.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

purplefan (12-08-17),Ratherblue2 (12-08-17)

I don't buy in to the rivalry thing. I don't mind a bit of banter but that's where it ends.
    yea I don't too.

Tml is going to be Newcastle against Tottenham hotspurs will probably be a good match
    Last edited by Suzi; 12-08-17 at 07:44 PM.

Should be a Spurs win.

The team i follow is not in the premier league, in-fact they are not even in football league but play in the non league. I was at the game today and we won 2-0. Very nice after noon at the game with me mates had a plate of pie and mash and pint and a sing song. Who do i support? Why the mighty Leyton Orient. season ticket holder for 30 years man and boy. We beat maidstone 2-0 and now i am going to watch the Dutch league with Heracles vs Ajax.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Ratherblue2 (13-08-17)

Ratherblue - Please stop double posting as it just means I have to merge them together to keep my forum looking beautiful

My Dad was a massive fan of his near to home teams of the Saints of Southampton and Bournemouth! lol
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn