Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The english premier league had started

I am really worried about Arsenal this season. Yes they played bad but there was 0 commitment from the players and oxly Chamberlain was non existent, Arsenal need to do aome serious surgery before things can get better. I was also pleased that Chris Woods has found a premiership club who will take him on. He has been consistently brilliant for Leeds in the championship and his goal against spurs was superb. I think Spurs need to move away from wembely. The pitch is far too big for them. Same thing is happening to west ham at the city of London. Spurs dont have bad players they just cant cope at wembely.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Sanchez was benched again, I had to get rid of him from my fantasy football squad

Arsenal don't need to worry about Oxlade- Chamberlain any more cos he's on his was to Chelsea.
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

I saw that today, i wonder of someone at Arsenal reads the forum. You never know it is about Depression the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Arsenal don't need to worry about Oxlade- Chamberlain any more cos he's on his was to Chelsea.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

He their only half decent player yr=et he was on the bench. Was he injured? I have Joe heart and Andy carol of west ham jarre, you can have them if you want,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarre View Post
    Sanchez was benched again, I had to get rid of him from my fantasy football squad

Just on sky sports. Oxlade chamberland has turned down a move to chelsea.

My current team line up at works fantasy football league we do every year

On paper, that is a cracking team there.

I am currently 1st out of 10 teams in teh work league but it wont last lol, I know little about football and some of the people in the league are avid football fans but I will gloat and smile at the top for the moment as I am just doing it by statistics

Shocked at Chamberlands surprise move to Liverpool. And Chelsea noot getting any new players. WIll they regret it later on? I think Liverpool will be the one to watch this season. Huge improvements and a fine manager in klopp.