Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone play games here?

thats great,may i know how old are you?

i am like 27 this year and been gaming since young,when i play fighting game,i get tense,hence i try not to play.

Then it is good to play more relaxed games. I love league of legends, but it tends to make me really hyper. World of Warcraft is way more chilled out and a game you can play alone or with others. I like playing loads of games, strategy is my favorite. I am also on a Go server but I haven't played in a while. It is a board game, but not many people in the west play it so I go online to find other players. If anyone here plays Go do send me a private message

Wouldn't mind a game of doctors and nurses but i cant get a game started and when i do i always end up as the receptionist.

I see a woman in the nightWith a baby in her hand Under an old street light Near a garbage can. Now she puts the kid away,
    and she's gone to get a hit She hates her life,
    and what she's done to it. There's one more kid that will never go to school Never get to fall in love,
    never get to be cool.

lol PF
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

in my time, I think I must have played a little bit of everything

everything from sonnic to final fantasy, pimble to WWE.

I still play a few games online, and I still own an X-BOX 360, so play on that too

trouble is I find the games so addictive and can just let the hours tick by while I just sit their playing.
    I remember back in the days when runescape was a thing, i'd give all my money to that- which wasn't helping me